If you are making a switch from Android to iPhone 6, 5S, 4S, 4 or the news iPhone SE, one of the most irritating aspect is ensuring all your contacts are transferred to your new gadget. It is frustrating to manually type in countless phone number and name. No worry, this guide introduces a simple way to copy contacts from android to iPhone and restore Google contacts. Read on to learn now.
Copy contacts from android to iPhone and restore Google contacts from social media
Also, if you have Android contacts linked to social media IDs like Twitter or Facebook, you can download the applications to sync Android numbers to iPhone.
- On your iPhone, go to App store and install the Twitter, Facebook or another social media app.
- Go to “Settings” and tap Twitter or Facebook. Sign in with your account password and name.
- Then turn on Contacts. You should now find that all of your phone details are on your iPhone.
Copy contacts from android to iPhone and restore Google contacts using AT&T Mobile Transfer
It is also accessible to copy contacts from Android to iPhone with AT & T Mobile Transfer application that accessible on the Google Play Store and Apple App store. No computer needed.
- Link both your iPhone and Android to the same Wi-Fi network and launch AT & T mobile transfer application.
- On your old Android, pick “from this Phone” and on the new iPhone, “pick” to this phone.
- Use your iPhone to scan QR code from your old Android. When linked, follow the prompts to copy your contacts.
Copy contacts from android to iPhone and restore Google contacts using Jihosoft Phone transfer
Lots of desktop instruments are also accessible to copy phone numbers from Android to iPhone. For instance, Jihosoft Phone transfer can transfer Android numbers with all information, including a Photo, Phone number, name, email, address, notes, company, etc, to iPhone.
- Run the Android to iPhone move tool. Link both your iPhone and Android to the PC via USB cables.
- Ensure your Android phone linked as “Source” and iPhone as “Destination”. You can touch “flip” to replace the position.
- Pick contacts from the source panel, and click on “begin copy” to copy mobile numbers from Android to iPhone.
Copy contacts from android to iPhone and Restore Google contacts using your SIM card
Another easy way to copy contacts is through your SIM card. Since you can store address book data on SIM card, you can back up your contacts here and transfer them to your iPhone. Here is what you need to perform:
- On your Android gadget, backup your address book contacts to your gadget SIM card.
- Remove the SIM card from your Android gadget
- Insert SIM card into your latest iPhone.
- On the iPhone, tap the setting app to open it.
- Tap numbers (or some older editions of the iOS, this is Calendars, Contacts, Mail).
- Tap SIM contacts import
When the move is completed, your numbers will be on your iPhone. You can then get rid of the old SIM if you are going to use a new one with your iPhone or leave it in.
Copy contacts from android to iPhone and restore Google contacts using Google
You can also use the cloud power to keep all of your data in sync. In this case, using Google is remarkable, since both iPhone and Android have the best support for it. Follow these steps:
- On your Android gadget, back up your contacts to Google ( this should happen mechanically if you use Google ID on your gadget).
- With that done, include your Google account to your iPhone.
- When the account is set up, you may be capable to permit contact syncing right away. If not, go to Setting> Account and password> tap on your Google ID.
- Move the contacts slider to green and the contacts you included in your Google ID with sync to your iPhone.
From now on, any replacements you make to your mobile address book will back up to your Google ID. You will have a full copy of your address book in 2 places and ready to copy to other gadgets as required.
Copy contacts from android to iPhone use iTunes
This technique assumes that you have got you are syncing records to, rather than only syncing with the cloud. If so, follow these easy steps:
- Link your Android gadget to your PC and sync it. Make sure that your address book data being synced to Window Address Book or Outlook Express.
- Once your detail has been synced to one of those programs, link your iOS gadget to the PC to sync it.
- In iTunes, touch the icon of iPhone in the peak left side under the playback controls.
- With the iPhone management display unlock, click the detail menu in the left column.
- On that display, check the box next to sync contacts with to permit address book syncing.
- In the drop-down, pick the address book program use (Window Address Book, Outlook Express)
- Click the button next to All contacts
- Click the apply key on the bottom right side to save this setting and copy all of your contacts to your iPhone.
There are lots of 3rd party applications that can be used to transfer mobile numbers from Android to iPhone. Anyway, ensure you pick an application that is accessible on both Android and iOS.
Almost all applications involve backing up contacts and sending them to an email ID of your choice. After this, all you need is to open the email on your iOS gadget and download the linked VCF file. This will openly import all the contacts to the iPhone.
One amazing thing about using Google contacts to sync your contacts is that even if you lose your gadget or switch to another mobile, you will never lose your contacts. They are saved within your Google ID.